With multiple production facilities throughout North America for foam fabrication, Grand Rapids Foam Technologies (GRFT) maintains the highest standards of quality assurance, holding some of the tightest product tolerances available in the industry. Our employees are highly trained and have a tremendous measure of skill and industry knowledge, which is a key component of our desire to help our customers identify ways to reduce total cost, and increase value.
Value Added Solutions
- • In addition to foam, we specialize in modular and finished goods assembly. We can provide wood panels, plastic substrates, metal frames, fabric, packaging and other items as singular components or complete assemblies, reducing inventory requirements, handling operations, and ultimately reducing cost for our customers.
- • We can provide customized returnable packaging, including line-ready racks that are designed to roll right into your production lines, increasing efficiency, and again, reducing cost.
- • Automated CNC Machinery
- • Vertical and Horizontal Cutting Equipment
- • Die Cutting
- • Custom Fabrication
- – Adhesive Lamination
- – Hot Melt
- – Toppers
- – Substrate
- – Sub-assembly
- • Fulfillment/ Distribution
- – Final Assembly
- – Component Sourcing
- – Direct Distribution/Fulfillment
If you need foam fabrication, GRFT is ready to help. If you have any questions, feel free to get in contact with our office. No matter where you are in the United States, we’re ready to help you.